Community Care (Part-Time Level 5)
This course offers a full award in Community Care over two years. After the first year, students will receive a certificate of modules covered. The course is suited to those intending to become involved in Community, Voluntary and Care organisations.
One year, part-time. Full award over two years part-time.
2017 – 2018
- Care Provision and Practice (5N2705)
- Social Studies (5N1370)
- Work Experience (5N1356)
- Nutrition (5N2006)
- Special Needs Assisting (5N1786)
2018 – 2019
- Safety and Health at Work (5N1794)
- Nursing Theory and Practice (5N4325)
- Care Skills (5N2770)
- Human Growth and Development (5N1279)
- Communications (5N0690)
NFQ Level 5 award made by QQI (5M2786 Community Care)
The course is suited to those intending to become involved in Community, Voluntary and Care organisations.