This is a foundation course for students who wish to pursue a career in the nursing profession.
One year, full time.
- Anatomy and Physiology (5N0749)
- Safety and Health at Work (5N1794)
- Nursing Theory and Practice (5N4325)
- Human Growth and Development (5N1279)
- Nutrition (5N2006)
- Social Studies (5N1370)
- Care Provision and Practice (5N2705)
- Word Processing (5N1358)
- Work Experience (5N1356)
- Communications (5N0690)
- Optional Module: Mathematics (5N1833)
NFQ Level 5 award made by QQI (5M4349 Nursing Studies)
Students may progress to Third Level courses through the Higher Education Links Scheme or may find employment in the health area.