This course offers a full award in Community Care over two years. After the first year, students will receive a certificate of modules covered. The course is suited to those intending to become involved in Community, Voluntary and Care organisations.
Two years part-time for the full award.
Students will receive a QQI component certificate at the end of the first year.
- Care Provision and Practice (5N2705)
- Care of the Older Person (5N2706)
- Special Needs Assisting (5N1786)
- Care Skills (5N2770)
- Work Experience (5N1356)
- Safety and Health at Work (5N1794)
- Communications (5N0690)
- Human Growth and Development (5N1279)
- Intellectual Disability Studies (5N1652)
- Psychology (5N0754)
NFQ Level 5 award made by QQI 5M2786 Community Care.
The course is suited to those intending to become involved in Community, Voluntary and Care organisations.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries.
- Leaving Certificate, Leaving Certificate Vocational Programme, Leaving Certificate Applied Programme, QQI Level 4 or equivalent.
- Work/life experience is acceptable for mature students.
- Students should be 16 years or over at the start of the course.