This course covers a wide range of subjects for those who wish to study at Third Level or find employment in the Business area.
One year, full time.
- Applied Economics (5N1350)
- Business Administration Skills (5N1610)
- Bookkeeping Manual and Computerised (5N1354)
- Digital Marketing (5N1364)
- Business Law (5N2091)
- Mathematics (5N1833)
- Work Experience (5N1356)
- Communications (5N0690)
NFQ Level 5 award made by QQI 5M2102 Business Studies.
Students may wish to study Business at Third Level or gain employment in this area.
Third Level Progression
This course has a wide range of Third Level progression opportunities including:
- IT Tallaght accept this award for ALL of its business related degrees including Management TA122, Accounting and Finance TA121 and Marketing Management TA123.
- DIT accept this award for over 15 different degrees including Retail Management and Marketing DT360, Human Resource Management DT398 and Business and Management DT365.
- UCD accept this course for its Commerce course DN650 and Business and Law DN610.
Please contact email@example.com with any queries.
- Leaving Certificate, Leaving Certificate Vocational Programme, Leaving Certificate Vocational Programme, QQI Level 4 or equivalent.
- Work/life experience is acceptable for mature students.
- Students should be 16 years or over at the start of the course.