4th Year Classes
Below are the class codes for our 4th year Edmodo classes. Make sure you join the correct teacher's class.
- English Ms. Brosnan - k4fipr
- English Mr. Lee – b4mtv5
- Maths Ms. Sewell – 9kjxuj
- Maths Ms. O’Dwyer – i35iaj
- Irish Ms. O’Brien – 5x469g
- Irish Ms. Scully – 5x63rf
- History Mr. Waters – iw8mpz
- Geography Mr. Ennis – 593mkr
- Science Ms. Fagan – hxb2z9
- Business - Ms. Donoghue - Already active
- German - Ms. Albuquerque - Already active
- Coding - Mr. Farrelly - Already active
- Music - Ms. Albuquerque & Ms. Sewell - Already active
- Art - Ms. O'Brien - svqhgq
Below are the class codes for our LCA Edmodo classes.
- English & Communications Ms. Kelly - psabqu
- German Mr. Barnes – dthb7j
- Art Ms. O'Brien – sghdtx
- Social Education Mr. Waters – aaymhn
- Maths Mr. Egan – nckxdg
- Careers Ms. Golding-Brady – w995pz
1st & 2nd Year Classes
Below are the class codes for our Edmodo classes. These are set up for 1st and 2nd year students. Make sure you join the correct teacher's class.
If you experience any difficulties contact Mr. Stone, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Geography - Mr. Ennis - c8beuc
- Woodwork - Mr. Egan - 7zny5v
- Science - Ms. Galvin - 3pjtgp
- History - Ms.Kelly - n7efcp
- Maths - Ms. Sewell - 5ecfgc
- English - Mr. Lee - 8eea75
- German - Ms. Albuquerque - ry5fxc
- Irish - Ms. Scully - ws9ntb
- Business Studies - Ms. Donoghue - 2w3ft3
- Metalwork - Mr. Egan - 2hgrdi
- Art - Ms. O'Brien - 2h9nkh
- Geography - Mr. Ennis – zvfsik
- Science - Ms McMahon - fwyje6
- Metalwork - Mr. Egan - c85ck5
- Woodwork - Mr. Egan - hfbn7z
- History - Ms. O'Brien - qcx8q9
- Maths - Ms. Sewell - dt76d9
- Maths - Mr. Mullins - ujm8kv
- English - Ms. Brosnan – d2fcjt
- English - Mr. Lee - g2mb2w
- Business Studies - Ms. Donoghue - cb97si
- German - Ms. Albuquerque - a5ah6j
- Irish - Ms. O'Brien - kapx6v
- Irish - Ms. Scully - 23qtib
- Art - Ms. O'Brien - wfih82
- Science - Ms. Fagan - 657dpk
- History - Ms. Kelly – cattzc
Easter Update April 2020
We are still available for parent and student support during the Easter Holidays. Students are encouraged to continue linking in with their Edmodo accounts during this time.
We will be in touch with further updates from the Department of Education and Skills as soon as they become available.
We hope everyone has a lovely Easter. Take care and stay safe.
Guidance March 2020
We understand that parents and students may want to contact us for advice, information or support at this time. Some areas we might be able to help with are:
- Studying from home
- Updates on examinations
- Personal support
Please do not hesitate to contact us – we are here to support you during this difficult time.
Edmodo Codes March 2020
Below are the class codes for our Edmodo classes. These are set up for both Junior and Leaving certificate students. Make sure you join the correct teacher's class.
- English, Mr. Lee - jr8x2r
- English, Ms. Brosnan - 2fq9r7
- Maths, Ms.Sewell - vjs9pd
- Maths, Ms. O'Dwyer - 54uf43
- Irish, Ms. Scully - paqh4v
- Irish, Ms. O'Brien - zr33an
- Biology, Ms. Fagan - huikcg
- Geography, Mr. Farrelly - xxwm8e
- Art, Ms. O'Brien - vfj4mc
- Engineering, Mr. Mullins - pg5auq
- Business, Ms. Donoghue - csy8h5
- Accounting, Mr. Stone - 77qw22
- LCVP, Ms. Cahill - tzitdc
- English, Ms. Brosnan - m2ixrg
- English Ms. Middleton - ayrjz9
- Irish, Ms. Scully - s72a72
- Irish, Ms. O'Brien - 3wyc3i
- Maths, Ms. Galvin - 5h55np
- Maths, Ms. Sewell - ysgu6p
- Maths, Ms. O'Dwyer - yqtda3
- History, Ms. Scully - kykmh2
- History, Ms. Kelly - 6sqv6z
- German, Ms. Albuquerque - yfyzy2
- Business, Mr. Stone - gp6v2b
- Geography, Mr. Farrelly - ifpq5v
- Geograpy, Mr. Ennis - y7igji
- Science, Ms. Galvin - 6wee74
- Woodwork, Mr. Egan - tpyb2w
- Art, Ms. O'Brien - ju6aiw
- Engineering, Mr. Mullins - fxveta
Online Payments July 2019
Greenhills College is now using an online payment system for voluntary contributions and other school fees.
To make payments, track payments made and print receipts, please click here.
Family Fun Day October 2018
Greenhills College will be holding a family open day on Saturday 13th October to showcase our Secondary School. The event will run from 2pm to 4pm.
Attendees will get the opportunity to take a tour of our school, see what subjects we offer, and meet some of our pupils. There will be lots of fun activities including a football blitz and bouncy castles. Refreshments will also be provided.
The event is open to the whole family. We look forward to seeing you this Saturday!